My comfort Characters


Comfort Characters, we all have them at least I think we all do I have a comfort character myself and I wanna discuss how comfort characters work for me and how I use them

What are comfort characters?







Comfort Characters are characters that you can often relate to

the most, when you have no one to turn to. Comfort characters

can be the next best thing, it's in the name after all. They're 
gonna be the characters that you can use to make you feel 
better when you need it

Comfort characters don't have to be just one person or have to 
be human in a way, it can be anything from a game character
to even an imaginary friend. It's all up to you on what you consider
is one

 Emily Dyer(The Doctor) Aesop Carl(The Embalmer)

The Characters on the top are my own comfort characters
These characters have and still is helping me through the darkest
of times from stress to negative thinking and I will be talking about
why are they my comfort characters starting with Emily Dyer :))


Emily Dyer is one of the Characters from the game Identity V,
a Chinese horror game. In-game Emily Dyer is known to be the 
The doctor who can heal all her teammates 10x faster and has the 
ability to heal herself to fully recover from any injuries

The reason why she's so special to me is her compassion and 
passion to help other people, even if she came from a dark
past. She wants to fix her mistakes and tries her best to 
help her teammates even if they don't appreciate her work most
of the time because of them being too tired from matches

These Characters don't have a lot in them so I tend to depict 
what she seems to be like through headcanons, with her I feel
more satisfied and motivated to do what she can do best

It also means to me that even the worst people can reform and 
become a good person!


This is Aesop Carl, The Embalmer who's yes from the same game,
he has the ability to rescue someone from being eliminated in the
game using his coffins and rebirthing them, he can use the ability 
on himself too

He doesn't really like people that much, he prefers to be alone or
with the non-living. Often gets nervous when someone is too close
to him(Physically) I often can relate to him, hitting home the hardest
out of a lot of the characters here

To be honest, Aesop is one of the characters a lot of people could relate
to the most because of his anxiety or backstory, he grew up sheltered 
and an outcast by his 'guardian'(I put quotations because he didn't
act like a guardian at all >:(()

--------------------------------------------------------------

These Characters may mean nothing to you or just aren't your taste
But they're too special to me, they're the ones I turn to whenever I feel sad
or just need something to get my mind off things, even if they aren't real
They almost feel real to me. They're so interesting and I guess that's all 
I can say, do you have comfort characters? I'd love to hear them and why
they're so special to you! :DD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Online Video Game Poem

Wake up call : Keep Mother Earth Genuine not Plastic by Mary Krianne Athene Bitancor-Hernando